Dog walking available in most areas of the island with prices starting from only £11.00 per walk (not per dog!).
Nobody likes being stuck indoors all day without companionship and fresh air. Dogs love and need mental and physical stimulation. Our dog walking services are perfect if you work all day or simply have other commitments which prevent you from taking your ‘best friend’ for their regular walk.
We will come to your home and taken them out for a lovely walk then return them safely afterwards. We walk them according to your requirements at a time to suit you.
Once you have registered with Creature Carers, we can offer you either regular walks or purely occasional, the choice is yours.
In order to give you and your dog(s) the best possible experience of Creature Carers we will need to visit you for an initial consultation. During your consultation we will need to complete some forms with information about you and your dog(s).
- Please note that prices may vary depending on your location, the length of walk required, the number of dogs that require walking and whether our Carer needs to take them anywhere in their vehicle. The price will be agreed between you and your Carer at the time of booking.
- We don't walk dogs from multiple households together unless specifically requested to by you as we believe that it is important to give your dog(s) the attention they deserve and to walk them according to your requirements.
- To reduce the risk of injuries to your dog(s) in the unfortunate occurrence of attack by another animal we won’t walk more dogs at any one time than we are able to control or protect.
-We don't take bookings for dog walking assignments of periods shorter than 50 minutes.
- Regular dog walking - This is deemed to be a booking where the same number of walks is undertaken each week. We don't normally undertake regular dog walking at weekends or on bank holidays but this can sometimes be arranged separately and surcharges apply.
- Ad hoc dog walking - This is deemed to be a varying number of dog walks per week.
- Holiday Surcharges - Bookings scheduled on bank holidays incur a surcharge of 25 % with the exceptions of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day which incur a surcharge of 50%.